Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 sleeps and 9 days to go...

Well so far so good. We've made it through our first few days of Scott being far, far away. There's been tears, mostly from me, but a few from Micah. Toby seems a bit oblivious to it all, but Micah feels Scott's absence. Mostly when he's tired, he realises he wants to be with his Daddy. I explain again and again, 10 more sleeps Micah, just 10 more sleeps. He fell apart tonight, made me cry a little too!!

Today I worked and the boys were in daycare. Tomorrow we have options not sure what we'll do. Have a friend coming for dinner and Micah has ordered spaghetti for dinner! I think he'd eat spaghetti every night of the week given the chance!!

Night world. Will write more another night. Have I mentioned how much I love my boys, and how desperately much I love their Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment