Friday, November 12, 2010

scott

I am supposed to be doing a quick sweep and vacuum and sitting down to read my novel. But I just had to write about my wonderful husband. We took the boys out for a play this morning and then home for a HUGE sleep. I slept 2 hours as well. Bliss. Then I woke and was able to get in a cuppa and 30 minutes of reading before they woke.

Now Scott has taken them out to splash at Riverside Rocks while I'm left to do a minimal amount of cleaning in air conditioned comfort and then back to my book. He is such a gift. And while this is nothing to him, he loves time with this boys, especially taking them on adventures just the three of them, the time it gives me is such a blessing. I love, love, love my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Husbands are such useful creatures! I am so grateful I am not a single mum!

    ReplyDelete