Thursday, November 18, 2010

work days

My friend Michelle and I often joke about our "day off"... on Thursdays when we go to work because some days it seems easier than carousing with our busy little boys.

But at the end of my shift at 3pm I'm always busting to get out the door and see my boys. My routine involves getting Micah from his room first. And I ask Micah "do you want to go home now?" and he says "I want to see Toby". Such a sweet lad.

The boys are such a joy to watch when they're in their gentler moods. They are cuddly and affectionate. Micah drives Toby to distraction with his cuddles but it is so beautiful.

Ahhhh... I love my boys.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Xander thinks Micah is coming just to visit him on thursdays

    ReplyDelete