Thursday, December 2, 2010

my little batman

Because of Scott and Zac, Micah is very much into Batman. Recently on an excursion to WetnWild that I didn't attend as I was at work, Scott bought Micah his very own Batman shirt with cape!! All very excited. At mother's group today he had it on, and he found a party hat. He looks at me after I help him put it on and said: Mum is it party time? So cute. Except of course he wouldn't take it off and there were tears and nonsense when it was time to leave. These photos were taken whilst playing and whilst sleeping in the car. He is adorable. I took the hat off before I carried upstairs to bed and there were more tears in bed half asleep because I had removed the party hat!!!!!

Micah was quite grumpy about me taking his photo. I said to him: Micah can you give your best smile for Skye... the only smile I got, he does look like he's in pain, but I swear it's a smile for Skye!




2 comments: