Wednesday, December 1, 2010

trusting

When you want things that aren't bad to want, but the wanting becomes a little on the intense side, then the wanting becomes bad. I really want my unit to sell so we can buy some land and build a house for our family to live in. I found the perfect piece of land but we had to make the contract based on the sale of the unit. Which means, if someone comes along and offers a better, more secure purchase the seller can take the other contract, and that is what happened today :(

In the middle of of all of this I have to trust that God is with us, that He will direct our paths. We have seen his faithfulness over this past year in astounding ways. Scott's job is a godsend. I am married to a man who LOVES his job. Who knew what a difference that could make? We are blessed indeed. We have a wonderful marriage, healthy, happy, vibrant children. God will take care of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello My lovely, Sorry to hear that but I know He must have something better for you guys!!
    Love the blog!
    More photos please.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete